Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Camp on sensor balls and guard your tags, I'm back!(possibly)

Thread: Camp on sensor balls and guard your tags, I'm back!(possibly)

Longhaul'd

Camp on sensor balls and guard your tags, I'm back!(possibly)

So uhh yeah, long time no see. Like ~4 years I think. Been playing on the new bc2 server past couple of days with some of the new MIG members, at least new since I've been gone. Just putting this out there to gauge who remembers their favorite Waffle. I mean even roopus popped into the channel on ts and chatted with me, and I think those 5 minutes were probably longer than all the times I had talked to him when I was actually in the clan.

Hey, welcome back to the forums

Dude, it was certainly fun playing against you those two times. Join us on TS! Mebbe rejoin MIG?

Longhaul'd
    Well blaster, looks like I'm banned again by that ban that didn't exist. At least now there is a ban to actually appeal and not just a ban that only I seemed to remember. Ah, good times...

Waffle, your original ban wasnt lifted by any admin, it was just lost during a server renewal. You should've never been able to play on our servers again. Feel free to appeal @ the complaints section.

++Good! Censorship Admin Mappo Trell's Avatar
    Tell him to take his Nazi-loving playername somewhere else.