Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Best way to donate?

Best way to donate?

As a family man, I will never get my better half to OK an expenditure.....but let's just say I might just maaayyyyybe have shall we say a "MAN BAG O' CASH". And out of some kind of fraternal loyalty may wish to contribute to the cause of MIG. What is the safest, most reliable method to send a donation? What does the average [MIG]Joe contribute? How often ought a MIG member (or recruit) donate?

Quote Originally Posted by JohninJoliet View Post
    What is the safest, most reliable method to send a donation?
    Paypal link front page or here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...b299d55fd35542

What does the average [MIG]Joe contribute?
    No set rate but what ever anyone can contribute is always appreciated. Any where from $5 to $100 is the average.

How often ought a MIG member (or recruit) donate?
    When they can, whatever they can.
    Last edited by iRoN_BLaStER; 11-19-2016 at 07:23 PM.

I've once given a single dollar... but that was an accident.

I'm broke.

The link just takes me to an 'expired' window. I don't have paypal, so how can I get money to you using a cc?
    I got no place else to go!!!!

you need to go to paypal and set up an account it's free and that is where you enter your CC info. Everyone Loves Paypal...

I'm not comfortable making a PayPal account is there any other way to donate?
    I got no place else to go!!!!

At this time there is no other option.